Kickass.Domains Offers Marketing Plan For Business
ST. LOUIS, MO: (KickAss.Domains) – Does your business have a Marketing Plan? Most Restaurants struggle with marketing because most believe that great food and service will keep customer coming back, but in todays world that is only partially true. Without a marketing plan to attract new customers and retain old ones, those customers will continue to search out new establishments to check out.
Here are 5 key elements of a successful marketing plan for restaurants and most other businesses.
- Mobile – everyone is using their smart phones today, so you have to be marketing to your customer through their mobile devices.
- Local Events – customers are looking for local events and there is no better place to promote them but through various online marketing channels, like mobile text marketing or email marketing.
- Social Media – you can leverage your information through social media channels, like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram just to name a few.
- Relevant Content – keep you customers engaged with new promotions, specials, event lineups and more through our local News sites.
- Loyalty Programs – customers love to receive discounts and FREE offerings so set up a loyalty program and get those frequent visits logged to satisfy your customers
These are just a few great ideas for your marketing campaign. Contact KickAss.Domains to help you develop your strategy and build your business.
We are not endorsing violence by any stretch of the imagination, but we do want to get the word out that in business somebody will win new customers and others will loose customers. If you are not kickin’ some ass, somebody is kickin’ your ass and you might not even know it.
Again, our message is “It’s YOUR Marketing Plan; don’t take a lickin’, do some ASS KICKIN’! Meaning, don’t loose to anybody in business. New customers is increasingly difficult to attract so when you have one, you want to keep them. You have to be tough, resilient and aggressive. Most successful businesses we know in this market have a significant online exposure/visibility.
For more information contact:
Attention: Dave Myers
10 Strecker Rd, Suite 1620
Ellisville, MO 63011
Phone: (314) 474-9853 or mobile (636) 388-2585