Mobile Apps – websites of the future
Mobile apps are an excellent marketing strategy as well as helping your customers simplify their lives. Mobile apps are held on your customers mobile phone. They see your name/logo everyday. It is excellent for branding. Additionally, there are many additional services that we can build into your app like Push Notification and online ordering for restaurants.
Push Notifications are the same thing as mobile text marketing. For those customers that have downloaded your app we can send out a message that all of the app holders will receive similar to a text message.
We believe that mobile apps will more than likely replace websites in the future for many consumers as most consumers access the Internet via mobile devices rather than by desktop or laptop computers.
Mobile apps can potentially replace your need for email marketing and mobile text marketing. Both can be done via your mobile app.
A mobile app is not an expense to your business. It will be viewed as an asset to your business making the investment a positive experience.
What business needs a mobile app?
- Any business that has or needs loyal customers.
- Any business that offers online ordering or an eCommerce site.
- Any business with an established customer base that wants to communicate with them at a moments notice.
- Any business that branding is important.
- Any business that wants to increase their customer base.
- Any business that wants to simplify while increasing their communications with their customers.
We could go on and on about the importance of a business owning their own mobile app. The list is simply overwhelming and won’t shrink anytime soon as apps become more sophisticated they will provide more benefits to their customers further enhancing their value.
For more information about our mobile apps email Rich@KickAss.Domains or call (316) 305-9558.